What is Keyword Research?
Keyword Research is the process by which you find keywords, that people search in search engines like Google, and on those keywords you get your site ranked so that your site gets traffic and your earning from that. Keyword research is a very important part of SEO that every blogger has to follow to get any blog ranked in the search engine.
Benefits of Keyword Research
Keyword research has many benefits. If you are a blogger then you must know the importance of keyword research. This is very important to get the top rank in search engines and increase the traffic of the blog.
This is very important to increase blog traffic and get a good rank in search engines. Given below are some important benefits of Keyword Research:-
- Targeted traffic will gain from Keyword Research and your post will soon be ranked in Google.
- With the help of Keyword Research, you will also get ideas for the content of your blog.
- If you want more organic traffic than google search engine then you need keyword searching.
- The traffic you will get by ranking the keyword in google earns more than both ads and affiliate market.
- The popularity of the blog will increase.
How to do Keyword Research?
For keyword research, you have to take care of many things because there is no such tool in the market that can tell exactly which keyword is best for you. Every Keyword research tool has its own matrices. Therefore, you always have to keep these things in mind before selecting any keyword.
- Search Volume - This is very important. The more people search for a keyword, the more traffic you can get.
- Long Tail Keywords – If your site is brand new. If you want to target those keywords on which the competition is very less, then Long Tail Keywords can be very beneficial for you.
- Competition - Always select low-competition keywords for your content. This increases the chances of your content appearing on the first page of Google.
- Related Keywords – Use related keywords to optimize your content better. It helps Google better understand what your content is about.